UPDATED ROSTERS FOR THE NORTH FACE CANADIAN DEATH RACE 2013 WILL BE POSTED BELOW WHEN AVAILABLE.
PLEASE VERIFY THAT YOUR DETAILS APPEAR CORRECTLY ON THE ROSTERS
* Rosters are posted real-time. You can sort the rosters as you wish by clicking on the desired column heading.
* It is your responsibility to make sure that your details are listed correctly.
* If you find there are errors in your solo or kids registration, please email Race Central at email@example.com to correct these errors prior to June 18th. If you have an error in your team registration, you have opportunity to submit a corrected registration form (Click REGISTER NOW on the side bar to the right and follow the links for the Team Line-Up Change Form) after May 1st for a $10 admin fee. This will be your opportunity update your line-up or make a substitution of a new racer. Make your changes ASAP since the admin fee for changes goes up as time passes:
June 1 to June 30 - $10
July 1 to July 21 - $25
July 22 to Thursday before the Race - $50
Race weekend Friday $150
* Teams: Please coordinate with your TEAM CAPTAIN before contacting us! To avoid confusion, only the Team Captain should contact Race Central.
* BEFORE YOU EMAIL US, please take a moment to read the HELP NOTES below!
UPDATED ROSTER BELOW.
Click for Volunteers Eligible for Earlybird Registration
Click for Solo Racer Roster
Click for Solo Bib Numbers (2012)
Click for Team Roster - Original Teams
Click for Team Bib Numbers (2012)
(once you open the roster, use the search field at the bottom to find your name or team name)
Click for Team Line-Up Change Form Registry
Click for Kids Race Roster
Click for Training Camp #1
Click for Training Camp #2
BEFORE YOU EMAIL US, please take a minute to read these notes - your answer may be here!
Please coordinate with your Team Captain before contacting us individually…AT THIS POINT, ONLY TEAM CAPTAINS SHOULD BE EMAILING US ABOUT TEAM STUFF. Please include as many details as possible so we can help you! firstname.lastname@example.org
The Team Roster above presents the original registrations. The Team Line-Up Change Form Registry lists all subsequent changes to teams. The last update listed will be the official race entry dataset.
If your team is incomplete and you are not able to find a substitute to fill in the vacancy, one (or more) of your team mates can run multiple legs. However, the change must be submitted through the Team Line-Up Change Form, THERE IS AN ADMIN FEE REQUIRED FOR THE CHANGE.